You wouldn’t think it but a face cleanser can play an important role in preventing fine lines and wrinkles. Using a product that is too drying for your skin will lead to lines forming quicker. Even if you have oily skin, it’s important to find an anti-aging cleanser that delivers hydration while still removing excess oils and impurities. This ani-aging range of Natio is said to offer both those benefits so I’ve put their Natio Renew Line & Wrinkle Gentle Toning Facial Cleanser through the wringer.
Natio Renew Line & Wrinkle Gentle Toning Facial Cleanser | Quick Review
- Simple plastic tube packaging is fitted with a flip-top lid to easily distribute the amount you desire. It’s not as ideal as a pump pack for use in the shower but it’s light and ideal for travel/transport.
- The formula is a creamy liquid. It’s thick enough that you need to squeeze the tube to get some out but only a slight squeeze.
- It doesn’t lather much on the skin when used with just my fingers but when I use it with my Foreo Luna Mini it does get slightly foamy.
- I can feel that this cleanser does do a good job of removing impurities and oil as I’m rinsing it off. My skin feels a little drier but not stripped. One cleanse removes most of my makeup, including waterproof formulas.
- There’s no scent and no lingering residue from the cleanser.
- My skin feels softer after using this cleanser and after a few weeks, I could tell my skin was liking it. While I don’t have any wrinkles to reduce (yet!) I did notice fewer dehydration lines which occur frequently for me during winter.
What Natio says about Natio Renew Line & Wrinkle Gentle Toning Facial Cleanser
This soothing low foam cleanser helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance. 2-in-1 formula to remove makeup, impurities and excess oils, leaving skin fresh, soft and firm.
Read more: Natio – Renew Line & Wrinkle Smoothing Serum Review