Hello beauties, We all know the hype around the new Frank Body Shimmer Scrub. 50,000 people were on the waitlist which is pretty cray for a body scrub. While I wasn’t on the waitlist I picked up two a couple of days after it was released.
I picked it up because I’m a beauty blogger and need to try everything and who doesn’t want a bit of shimmer?
About the Frank Body Shimmer Scrub
- Retails for $19.99 and available online from their website with free shipping or from Mecca
- This scrub is a sugar based coffee scrub with of course the very special glow dust
- It also contains all awesome hydrating ingredients such as, grapeseed oil and vitamin E
Review Frank Body Shimmer Scrub
- I was quite surprised by how fine the particles were, since on the packaging it says Tough…
- It still has the coffee scent but less intense than the original Frank Body Scrub
- It looks grey with a tinge of silver in the packaging
- Personally I found it quite difficult to pour some of the product out to massage onto my skin
- But once I got it out, the scrub worked beautifully
- I found it to be a gentle scrub and the shimmer became most noticeable once activated on damp skin
- I decided not to apply to my face- just a personal preference…
- It was easy to wash off, and I loved that there wasn’t scrub particles left in the shower #winning
- My skin was left feeling hydrated like when I use the original Frank Body Scrub
- Yes there is a shimmer- somewhat iridescent but also gold flecks. Its definitely shimmer not glitter which I really liked
- I found that the shimmer stuck to some of my clothes. Ie. After I used the scrub and wore my jeans I found there was shimmer all throughout my jeans
- The shimmer lasts a couple of days/ showers
As you can see I have mixed thoughts on the Shimmer Scrub. I love the idea of it and it feels amazing on the skin. Personally I think this product is more suitable to use in summer when you have your legs and arms on show. For winter in Sydney it’s a bit of a waste. Have you tried it? What’s your thoughts?
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.