Hello beauties, A couple of weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try the Dafni and of course I said yes! Doing my hair is a massive chore, I’m always looking at faster ways to do more hair. As you may be able to tell I tend wear my hair in a ponytail or bun just to avoid doing my hair. Enter the Dafni, a ceramic hair brush straightener promising to save you time and leave you with glossy hair.
About the Dafni
- Retails for $229 AUD from the Shaver Shop. I did see it on promotion recently, so you may be able to save some $$$
- The first ceramic hair brush straightener
- Stays at 185 degrees Celsius
Review Dafni Hair Straightening Brush
- First up, I didn’t read the instructions and thought you could use this on wet hair. I was wrong. This is why you should read instructions. You can only use the Dafni on dry hair.
- After drying your hair, its important to use a brush to detangle your hair before using the Dafni. Again, I don’t tend to brush my hair so I learnt this tip the hard way.
- After you’ve got try hair and detangled you hair, you’re good to go. The Dafni brush has a button that goes green when its ready to use.
- What’s great is why its hot enough to straighten your hair, you won’t burn yourself. Because you have to make sure that your hair gets deep into the Dafni combs, its almost impossible for you to burn yourself.
- To actually straighten your hair, you just need to brush you hair as normal using the Dafni.
- After you’re done you’re left with beautiful straight hair. I find my hair is a tad fluffy, but again looks so much tidier.
After my first use of the Dafni I was really impressed with the results. While I wish you could use it on wet hair, its fine, I just make sure to wash my hair the night before so its one less thing to do in the morning. I think the Dafni is great as its really fast and effective. If you don’t love perfectly straight hair than this is perfect. I’ve also seen people use this to create big waves, but personally I haven’t tried it. The Dafni is available from the Shaver Shop.
Below you can see the final look. My hair is pretty darn straight! Very happy with the results