We know that finding the best eyelash growth serum on the market can be tricky even in 2021. Some products promise everything and do nothing, while others can have an amazing effect, but the side-effects are just not worth it.
The most common wishes of women include being thin, having a narrow waist and long eyelashes. You can certainly lose weight, put on a chic belt and look like a million dollars. But what do we do when we have short or thin eyelashes?
A good mascara can enhance your look, and you always have fake eyelashes, but these are quite tricky. We usually either don’t apply them correctly, or we can’t see straight with them on. They have to be adjusted, glued and honestly, without an expert’s touch, we’re probably going to look awkward, especially in the daytime.
Natural and beautiful eyelashes can be achieved with the use of an eyelash growth product. Keep in mind that the best eyelash growth serum doesn’t have to be very expensive to be effective.
Some women have problems with their eyebrows too, due to poor plucking or childhood accidents. A good eyebrow growth serum might treat this as well, but the question remains: which eyelash enhancers can do the trick? Let’s have a look!
Best Eyelash Growth Serum On The Market 2021
1. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum – Best 2021 Eyelash Growth Serum
This is one of the 2021 best eyelash growth serum that we’ve found! It’s easy to apply, with great results and it won’t affect your budget. This serum offers length as well as volume.
- You won’t have to apply it every two hours due to its long lasting effect
- It’s both easy to apply and remove
- Possibly this is the best eyelash growth serum, and it comes with a nice price also
- It offers a smooth look without any troubles
- You have to apply it each day in order to obtain good results
- It has a tendency of clumping, so you have to be careful when you put on your make-up
2. Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 – Best 2021 Eyelash Growth Serum
This product actually has two uses. First, it acts as an active substance which stimulates eyelash growth, and secondly, it’s a day cream for the area surrounding the eyes.
- It’s considered by many users the best eyelash growth serum
- It offers two products for the price of one
- Diminishes fine wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Contains plant sugars which have a beneficial effect on your lashes
- It’s very easy to apply and only has a faint smell
- The dropper applicator can be difficult to use
- It contains air-sensitive ingredients, so you have to be careful when opening the bottle
- Use it within a three-month frame to reduce the risk of altering the eyelash serum
3. L’Oreal Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum
This might be the best eyelash serum if you’re looking for that doe-eyed effect. The applicator ensures that you’ll reach each and every lash for an excellent effect.
- Apply it as a primer, before mascara
- It will build the resistance of lashes so that they won’t fall out
- The amino acids in its composition are also found naturally in the hair and lashes
- You have to apply it twice a day
- Due to its lightness, it’s hard to cover it up with mascara
- It takes a while to apply it correctly
4. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting EyeCream & Lash Serum Duo
Olay doesn’t promise everything, so we give it points for not saying it does miracles in only one application. The moisturizer is great for the skin, and the serum can be easily applied on the lashes.
- It doesn’t have any fragrance
- Has a velvety effect on the skin and regenerates it
- The combo between an eyelash serum and a cream works great
- Contains parabens
- The eye cream is very effective, but doesn’t really regenerate the eyelashes
5. Prescriptives Lash Builder Mascara Basecoat
With this choice, you won’t lose any time applying it. It adds thickness and offers length to your eyelashes, with an easy-to-use applicator.
- It lasts all day
- You don’t have to worry about smudges during the day
- You can remove it easily with a makeup remover
- It may cause irritation and a raccoon eye effect
- Not effective for everyone
6. Babe Lash Eye Lash Serum
This eyelash growth serum will regenerate your lashes in only four weeks. It will make them longer, stronger and it can be used on your eyebrows too.
- It really makes your eyelashes longer
- Offers volume and thickness
- Your eyebrows will also look great
- The applicator is not easy to use
- It will take a while to see the effects of this product
- It can be tricky to apply it, so use it with care
7. Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner
In one single application, this product will strengthen, thicken and lengthen your lashes. It will actually improve the effect of your mascara and make the look twice as glamorous.
- It thickness the eyelashes and is a wonderful primer
- After only one application, the eyelashes are fuller
- The mascara doesn’t smudge due to the product’s benefits
- You have to wait for it to dry
- The strengthening effect is instant, which can pose some difficulties in applying the mascara
What to Take Into Consideration When Searching For best 2021 Eyelash Growth Serum?
Although many products may have good results, according to your preferences, time and budget, it can be hard to choose one that will be the best eyelash growth serum for you. Here’s what makes the difference!
Single or Multiple Purposes
Sometimes, we reach for the products that have multiple purposes, because we want to save money, or we don’t like to fill the bathroom’s shelves with a hundred different things.
If the eyelash serum is thought to have dual-purpose, then it should work great. The problem appears when a product has only one purpose, but the producer sells it as a great combo.
Usually, the best eyelash growth serum will be promoted as a single-purpose product. It’s hard to incorporate a face cream within an eyelash serum and still have an effective product.
Another aspect to take into consideration is that due to its dual-purpose, it may irritate either your skin or your eyes. So, be careful with these products and always read the ingredients list to be sure that it only has safe substances.
Example: Bang Eyelash Growth Serum vs. Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10
The Shape Of The Applicator
The best eyelash growth serum for you should be easy to apply. Some women prefer to apply it just as any mascara, while others are great with soft, thin applicators.
Depending on the brush, it will take you more or less time to apply it. If you tend to leave the house in the morning in only 15 minutes, it should be best to choose an easy-to-use eyelash serum.
If patience is on your side, look for one that offers full and thorough coverage to each lash.
Example: Talika Lipocils Experts Supplement vs. InstaNatural Eyelash Enhancing Serum
A regenerating eyelash product will take some time to prove its effectiveness. Some products have to be applied only once a day, while others work best used twice a day.
This property doesn’t affect the efficiency of the serum, but it can take some extra time to see its effects.
Read the label and find out in which category it fits. If your busy schedule doesn’t allow you too much time to yourself, opt for a “once-a-day application.” This way, you won’t throw money on a different product that won’t have the desired effect because you’re not using it right.
Example: Priori Lash Recovery Serum vs. L’Oreal Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum
The best eyelash growth serum on the market isn’t the most expensive one. In order to have a regenerating effect on your lashes, it should contain substances that are known for their attributes, like kelp, honey or nettle.
Be patient and give the chosen serum at least a few weeks to work. Remember that it takes time to see a visible effect.
Read More: Review My Love Nars Climax Mascara