Hi Beauties, When I saw that Loreal launched their Lash Serum I was super excited that there was finally an affordable lash serum on the market! But always the sceptic, does it actually work?
About the Loreal Clinically Proven Lash Serum:
STRENGTHEN, REPAIR & BEAUTIFY YOUR LASHES IN JUST 30 DAYS!
Full of powerful ingredients such as Keratin for growth, Hyaluronic Acid to reinforce, Filoxane for growth & Castor Oil to nourish to bring your lashes back to life.
Review the Loreal Clinically Proven Lash Serum:
- Retails for $29.95 which is very affordable in comparison to other lash serums on the market. I’ve tried some ranging from $50 to $100+
- The brush is thick and reminds me of a lip brush, making it easy to apply but also hard to control. On a positive it doesn’t sting the eye so it doesn’t matter if you don’t get close to the lash line.
- Its recommended to apply morning and night which is more than other lash serums I’ve tried.
- When applying in the morning before makeup I find its a bit of a wet formula so its best to let it dry for a minute before applying eye makeup. Also if you aren’t wearing eye makeup I notice it makes your lids a bit glossy.
- After about a week or 2 of using it I didn’t really notice much difference. However Ben and I were eskimo kissing which is so lame- its when you have your lashes touching and he said mine were really poking into him. So I guess it does make my lashes stronger.
- After using the lash serum consistently for 3 months I haven’t been wowed by the results. I think my lashes are a bit stronger and thicker, but also straighter.
Its a good affordable option on the market, and great if you can pick it up on sale otherwise I think its best to spend the extra money on an expensive serum. As you can see I didn’t even include before and after photos as you couldn’t really see any difference. Sorry for being a tough critic, just thought you would appreciate my honesty x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.