Unfortunately, the appearance of wrinkles is inevitable for every person sooner or later. Even the most expensive creams do not guarantee us complete deliverance from these cosmetic imperfections, especially because the skin is very quickly used to purchased creams so it doesn’t always give proper results.
If you have time and desire to prepare homemade wrinkle cream, then you can try these excellent recipes.
These homemade wrinkle creams are great for:
- leveling complexion
- reducing wrinkles and aging of the skin.
The advantages of homemade wrinkle cream – natural ingredients, it is suitable for all skin types and it is cheaper. Visible results will appear in a few weeks.
Simple homemade wrinkle cream
- 1 tablespoon almond or olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of petroleum jelly
- Dissolve petroleum jelly on the water vapor. It will take a few minutes.
- Remove from the stove and add the other ingredients: honey, egg yolk, and oil.
- Combine all ingredients and stir a few minutes until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour mixture into a container.
Apply cream with gentle, massaging movements on cleansed skin. After 30 minutes remove the cream remains with cotton dipped in mineral (acidic) water or with wet wipes for the face.
Note: it will take more than an hour for the cream to be absorbed into the skin, so it should be applied on the face at least 2 hours before bedtime.
Homemade wrinkle cream/face mask
Besides being economical, its effect is equivalent to the celebrated botox. The mask is completely natural, and actually tightens the skin better than botox.
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 5 tablespoon of freshly squeezed carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- In half a cup of water dissolve the cornstarch. Pour in a pan and add 100 ml of boiling water.
- Put on the stove and cook over low heat until it thickens.
- When the mixture cools slightly, add freshly squeezed carrot juice and sour cream.
- Mix well and place on a cleaned face for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with warm water and apply hydrating moisturizer on your face.
This homemade wrinkle cream removes traces of fatigue and fine wrinkles, skin becomes taut, elastic and smooth. It hydrates the skin and generally acts almost as famous botox.
This is an excellent treatment for facial skin because the effects of the mask are visible already after the first use.
Homemade wrinkle cream with gelatin
For permanent facial rejuvenation and visible wrinkle reduction, we recommend combining two creams mentioned above with this one.
Gelatin due to its tightening effect, is used in beauty salons for expensive treatments of raising and corrections cheeks and double chin, because it is able to maintain the healthy condition of the skin and has a rejuvenating effect on it.
Gelatin has a positive effect on protein and amino acid metabolism of the skin and improves its condition. It removes fine wrinkles, softens and whitens the skin, and improves blood circulation.
- 1/2 teaspoon of any edible gelatin
- 50 ml of water
- 1 full tablespoon of honey
- 50 ml vegetable glycerin
- 1/4 finely powdered aspirin tablets of 200 mg
- Mix all ingredients and place in enamel cookware.
- Heat it on the hot water vapor for 5-7 minutes, stir continuously, until the mixture is homogeneous.
- When the mixture becomes homogeneous, remove from the heat and leave it to cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, mix with a hand or electric mixer (slowest speed) to get a jelly cream.
- Put cooled cream in plastic containers and leave in the refrigerator.
Don’t worry if the mixture is still in a liquid state. After a few hours in the fridge, it will turn into a jelly cream.
Ready-made homemade wrinkle cream with gelatin is applied to the skin daily, in the evening, two hours before bedtime, for 20 minutes. The remains of the cream that are not absorbed into the skin should be removed with the wet tissue.
This finished cream is enough for a month of use. Take as much cream as needed in one application. Put a small amount of cream on the finger or palm of your hand and apply to face, neck and cleavage area.
Have you tried some of these recipes? How did it go?