Face cleansers are seen as quite an underrated product in terms of our overall skincare needs, but they’re actually really important. The correct cleanser for your skin should remove dirt, debris and build-up that otherwise gets in the way of your other skincare products delivering their best results. A vast majority of skin issues can be activated simply by using the wrong cleanser. When it comes to anti-aging, it’s essential to not use a face cleanser that is drying or stripping. Hydration is key, and that’s one of the major claims behind the DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Facial Cleanser.
As I continue my fight against aging and dry skin I’ve tested the DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Facial Cleanser. Is it worth the price tag? Read on to find out.
Things you should know about DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Facial Cleanser
- Packaged in a squeeze tube with a flip-open lid. The product is easily expelled from the tube.
- The formula is quite thick and has a waxy, gritty texture when I squeezed it out. At first look, it would appear to be a cleanser too dense to easily use but it changes when water is added.
- Emulsifying the product with a bit of water transforms it into a light foamy lather while keeping the larger gritty particles intact. As I gently rub the product on my face the particles break down. They aren’t scratchy or irritating.
- I only need the amount equivalent of 1-2 peas worth. This is more than enough to clean my face, neck and decolletage.
- The cleanser is gentle on my dry skin but highly efficient for just one wash. If double-cleansing I recommend using the DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Facial Cleanser as your second cleanse. For my dry skin, I wouldn’t use it for both, even though it’s not drying, it’s just unnecessary. It’s quite an expensive cleanser so I was mindful of wastage anyway, but I found using it for both cleanses didn’t feel like it was cleansing my skin any more than it did with one cleanse.
- I remove my makeup with micellar water or makeup remover (or a face cleansing wipe if I’m being a little lazier) and then use this cleanser for a thorough cleanse.
The product has a citrusy scent. It’s fresh and light. It doesn’t linger.
What DermaQuest says about DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Facial Cleanser
Experience the pinnacle in anti-aging technology. This ultimate foaming cleanser gently removes makeup and leaves your skin hydrated, smooth and perfectly fresh. Your skin will be prepared to receive the benefits of the complete Stem Cell 3D Collection.
Botanical plant stem cells help rejuvenate and protect the skin. Helping to leave it feeling refreshed and clean. Removes dirt, oils, and impurities from the skin, and also enhances epidermal and dermal hydration.
Read a review about Natio Renew Line & Wrinkle Gentle Toning Facial Cleanser